Sunday, March 26, 2006


I took this picture at Central Park in Burnaby. The subject is self explanatory. I take a lot of pictures in that park. I find the lighting very difficult to work with, but I love the colors in the forest. Also, the wildlife are accustomed to being fed by my fellow man, so they're quite willing to pose for me. You'll see some of those pictures soon.

I used Photoshop to darken this image just a touch. I found that if the sign in the foreground was a bit darker, the light in the tree was more likely to catch the eye. I didn't take this picture because it made me feel anything (except short), I guess I took it because I thought it was cool. I take a lot of pictures for that reason. Unfortunately, they rarely turn out looking cool. I think this one did. What do you think?

It kind of makes me have to pee. That could just be a coincidence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr. P said...

its spatially disorienting, because I am looking straight ahead, and then I am all of a sudden looking straight up.
the light on the tree is cool, but I didn't notice it until you pointed it out.

9:27 PM, March 26, 2006  
Blogger Ali said...

I had the exact same feeling when I looked this picture in the thumbnail and then when I looked at larger size. This is a great perspective shot.

4:55 AM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com