Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Farbucks


Well, you know where I took this picture. I was pretty excited by this picture when I took it, but now I'm not so sure. When I showed it to someone, they commented that they didn't like the person in the picture. They also pointed out that the lady probably wouldn't like it either. That's probably true, but I don't know that I care. To be truthful, I spent an afternoon taking pictures of people without them knowing it. I had to do it without looking like I was taking a picture, so I wasn't looking through my viewfinder. Never the less, I got a few neat shots of people just doing their thing (at bus stops, on the sidewalk, in the coffee shop, etc.)



Anyways, when I got the comment about not liking the barista in the frame, I tried cropping it so that she was gone. I tried it a few times and hated it. I compromised and blurred her even more. What do you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tommy: Thanks for commenting. I appreciate the point of view and your thoughts.

I also miss Vancouver after living there for four years, I grew to love it. Even though I lived in Langley, I felt at home in B.C. and wished I had never returned to Ontario. But such is life when dealing with parents that are seniors.

I am looking forward to look at your postings and pictures. Photography is something that I enjoy as well. It does take time to learn things and get an idea of what you're doing.

I take a lot of shots of nature and some of friends. Maybe I'll post them some day as well.

Thanks again and take care. BC rocks.

12:46 PM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Rob said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:00 PM, March 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com