Thursday, March 30, 2006

New title

Earlier today I received a comment on this blog that I found very encouraging. Someone had taken the time to write a substantial and thoughtful reply to me regarding the process of learning to take great pictures. They encouraged me to change the title of my blog, suggesting that I be more positive and confident. My blog used to be called "Photographs that might suck", admittedly a rather pessimistic approach. I will call it something else and will attempt to shift my attitude to that of an optimist. I appreciate everyone's feedback thus far and look forward to more of it. I will endeavor to post at least one picture each day so that you can visit me regularly if you would like.

I was only able to read the aforementioned encouraging comment once, earlier this afternoon. It seems that whoever posted felt the need to erase it at some point in the last few hours. Unfortunately, I do not know who made the comments so I can not thank them for the encouraging words. But if it was you, thank you. I am truly enjoying photography and can't wait to grow in it more.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever it was, thats cool. I had the same thought, but never articulated it.
good on ya, and them.

1:00 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Ali said...

I like the new title much more. I was going to advise you to change it but I thought against it.

2:41 AM, March 31, 2006  
Blogger Bob said...

This is a better title. Not only does it sound far more positive, it places the emphasis on the nascent artist and his joy in photography rather than on the product itself. Someone did you a real favour.

3:25 AM, April 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com