Monday, April 03, 2006

Leaf & Light


This picture makes me feel happy. It's just one leaf of a very large plant in our living room. In the evenings, the sun shines through a window and this is what it looks like. I guess the picture makes me feel comfortable because it reminds me of sitting on my couch. It's possible that without the cozy connotations, this is a rather boring picture. But I like it. So there.
Oh, and I framed it pretty tight because I wanted zero clutter in this picture. Better to have only a portion of the leaf than to have the whole leaf along with distractions.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It makes me happy too! Green is my favorite color. Cool shot.

Regards,
Jason

5:20 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger "K" Fingerett said...

This is a really nice pictre- I like it :)


~K

5:23 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful green...nice capture wt great contrast:-)

5:29 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Laurie said...

Now, that is a beautiful green.

6:30 PM, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the light and detail!

6:34 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger The Alchemist said...

superb - I think you should think of changin the name of your site - "Photographer gone wild" would describe you better now! - you do learn quickly tim

AD

10:26 AM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger micki said...

The green is most lovely!

Hey, best buy you can make is a tripod...long exposures, night shots, weird positions where you're almost falling over...all those types of shots will now be possible. Can't wait to see what you produce now!

12:15 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Wolf said...

Nice job on this one! Well done!

3:40 PM, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot timmybomb,
when you are rich 7 famous, remember who helped getting you started.

unklrbrt

3:57 PM, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Jill said...

WELL DONE!

8:06 PM, April 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com