Thursday, May 03, 2007

Gorge Distortions

This is the Columbia River, as seen from a lookout near Bethany's parent's home in Gresham, Oregon. I spent a few minutes enjoying the view one evening last week. In fact, I enjoyed it so much, I went back a couple of mornings later to catch a bit of the sunrise. I think the gorge is fabulous. Perhaps I will share the sunrise with you later this month...

I got my new computer this week, and it's super. I was disappointed to discover, however, that PTLens only works on Windows, not OS X. I usually use PTLens to correct lens distortions that tend to be a bit of a problem with my 18-135mm. Without the plugin, this photo looks a bit funny, particularly up in the top right corner. Oh well, I like it anyway. Does anybody know of a good lens distortion plug-in that works on Macs?

Peace out,

Timmy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a gorgeous place. Absolutely a beautiful spot. I be the sunrise was spectacular.

8:00 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Monterey John said...

Look who's back! Just on hunch, I punched you up and there you were. Keep on keepin' on and drop by when you have a chyance.

10:03 PM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com