Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stucco & Blossoms


This isn't a post tri-pod picture. Those will be coming soon, but I thought I'd post a picture that I took a couple of days ago. I've been wanting to take this photo for about a week, so I had thought a lot about the composition. I liked the colour of the blossoms as a contrast to the old stucco. I also liked the window. I was careful not to get the corner of the house in the frame, as it was a distraction. I also took a picture without any grass in the foreground, but I think the grass gives some perspective and frames the subject nicely. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice shot. I didn't see it yesturday, but I really enjoy the colouration and the setting. Looks great. I think it is time for me to get out there and take some photos again.

10:19 AM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Laurie said...

I also missed this one yesterday. I saw the leaf.

The color is gorgeous in the flowers.

3:01 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Jill said...

LOVE the red against the gray!! Nice job.

8:05 PM, April 06, 2006  
Blogger Dave MacIntyre said...

The red flowers are a wonderful contrast against the gray wall. Beautiful shot!

10:10 AM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


BlogIntro.com